Address: 2777, Dobrinishte/Bansko, 1, Neznaen voin Str.
Tel: +359 889 99 00 26
Ruskovets Thermal Resort in Dobrinishte is built over a picturesque valley on a southern hill overviewing the wonderful peaks of Pirin, between the two ski centers - Bansko and Dobrinishte.
The location in the foot of Pirin mountain, the own thermal water spring, the beautiful alleys and flora, the natural materials used for the interior determine the resort as “green”.
Ruskovets Resort is situated throughout a park area of 20 000 square meters.
There is a comfortable infrastructure, parking spaces, with 24-hour security, tranquility and safety for all guests.
The healing thermal water of Dobrinishte is a real blessing that the guests who have chosen to spend their holiday at Ruskovets Resort can profit from. The modern SPA center has a mineral water and includes: indoor warm thermal pool sized 10/15 m., indoor children’s thermal pool, hydromassage facility, sauna, salt and aroma steam baths, kneipp bench and outdoor wooden Jacuzzis with thermal water. The water temperature is natural between 30 – 33 degrees Celsius.
Within the hotel building there are 22 spacious one-bedroom apartments Junior having an area of 60 square meters and 11 two-bedroom apartments Senior each with 2 bathrooms over an area of 80 square meters as well as a villa area with 42 luxury family houses. All amenities are available – 24-hour reception, large lobby bar, two restaurants with varied menu, pizza in a wood oven, panoramic terrace, sunny and spacious kids club and easy access for strollers and wheelchairs, centralized air-conditioning system.
Advantages of Ruskovets Thermal SPA & SKI Resort:
- New, contemporary resort, meeting the highest European standards;
- Preferable place for relax all year round for individual travelers and families;
- Perfect choice for corporate events and team-buildings;
- Fests, ethno- and cultural events – concerts, folkloric programs, Jazz, folk, pop-rock, opera fests, theatre evenings, performance of ancient crafts, culinary days;
- Various leisure activities – picnics in the nature, bicycle rental, horse-back riding, nearby attraction park for adults and children with buggies, rope facilities, bow shooting. The ski sports on the ski slopes of Bansko and Dobrinishte are the most tempting activities during the winter season.
- The mountain pathways around the resort, the pine air and travel routes in the park areas of Pirin National Park are especially attractive for the guests of the resort.